Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Reading Update - April 2016

This email looks like I read a ton in April, but I really just read in starts and bits and not at all as much as I'd have liked. April is a tough month. School is getting boring for the kids, but summer is still so far, so there are constant struggles, the boys both have birthdays and that eats up a whole week, this year we ran a half marathon as well. I'd like to have my own personal Read-A-Thon to catch up now!

Read in April:


Because of Miss Bridgerton by Julia Quinn. I loved this. One of my favorites in a long time.


Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg. Not worth the time. A book about productivity should inspire me, and this one did not.


Playing Hard by Melanie Scott. I'm about half done. There's a scene coming I don't want to read and I haven't read Scott before so I don't know if I can trust her to make it good, so I sat it aside for a bit.


Blues Bones by Rick Starkey-- Previewed for Tristan. Eh.


The Bride by Julie Garwood. I could not resist rereading at least one. Still good, but dated.


A Rogue by Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean. (Scribd) Still reading, so far I enjoy it.


Chi Running by Danny Dreyer. (Scribd) I'd really like to not keep getting injured by the sport I love. Barely started it at this point.


Sleepless in Manhattan by Sarah Morgan (NetGalley) Also barely started.


New to My Kindle


Hold Your Breath by Katie Ruggle (NetGalley)


From This Day Forward by Lauren Layne (NetGalley)


The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy by Julia Quinn ($1.99 on Kindle!)

Because of Miss Bridgerton by Julia Quinn (Kindle)


The Morning Miracle: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8 AM) by Hal Elrod (Kindle) Really really really need to bump this up, I've heard so many good results!


Tough Luck Hero by Maisey Yates (NetGalley)


Cowboy After Dark by Vicki Lewis Thompson (NetGalley)

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed by how much you read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a stack of books. I have only completed a few Inspector Banks books this month so far. I love reading on my kindle and it makes it easier to smuggle into work, lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP